March 3, 2017
Welcome to our blog! As your premier dentist in Anaheim, the team at Hillsview Dental Care would like to take this chance to say hello and to introduce you to what you can expect in our blog. Since we love educating our patients both in our office and online, we’ll share tips on oral healthcare, information about dental procedures that will benefit you, and the latest news from our practice. If you’re a long-time patient, or if you’re thinking, ‘What dentist near me provides comprehensive care, is compassionate, and has the experience I need?’ we’re glad to have you. Learn more about us in our very first blog post.
What Makes Hillsview Dental Care Different?
Dr. M. A. Zareh and Dr. Saeid Mohtashami share their combined decades of experience to provide comprehensive care to patients of all ages. We enjoy taking care of your entire family, and have the qualifications you’re searching for. Dr. Zareh attended the USC School of Dentistry and graduated from his undergrad studies with honors. He loves providing life-like, long-lasting dental implants. Dr. Mohtashami also attended USC and has advanced training in IV sedation to help patients with dental anxiety, and he’s a perfectionist when it comes to upgrading smiles.
What Services Do You Provide?
In future posts, we’ll share information on services that will benefit you, including:
- Preventive Dentistry – exams, cleanings, X-rays
- Pediatric Dentistry – dental sealants, athletic mouthguards
- Restorative Dentistry – beautiful, durable dental implants, root canal therapy, crowns,
- Cosmetic Dentistry – porcelain veneers, direct bonding, teeth whitening, 6 Month Power Braces, tooth-colored fillings, Invisalign
- Sedation Dentistry – for patients with dental anxiety
- Periodontal Treatment – solutions for advanced gum disease
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – custom oral appliance therapy to replace CPAP
What Dental Tips Can I Use?
Since we plan to feature helpful hints you can use to improve your oral health, we’ll start off by providing the following strategies to keep your smile happy and shining bright:
- 2x2x2 – Brush gently, twice a day for two minutes, and see your dentist for checkups and cleanings at least twice a year.
- Floss – If you don’t floss, you’re missing almost half the surface area of your teeth, so be sure to do this at least once a day.
- Eat Healthy – Avoid tooth decay by limiting sugar in foods and beverages (like fruit juices and sodas), and eat leafy greens and dairy that are loaded with calcium – say cheese since this savory treat helps reduce the risk of cavities.
- Don’t Smoke – Tobacco in any form causes bad breath, gum disease, and raises your risk of oral cancer exponentially. Stop smoking now, and talk to us about strategies to quit.
Now that you’ve met the Hillsview Dental Care team and you know what our blog is about, schedule your appointment to keep your smile radiant and healthy!
No Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.